The construction of the inter-system gas pipeline connecting the transmission systems of the Republic of Poland and the Slovak Republic – Strachocin distribution and measurement node
We have completed the construction of the inter-system gas pipeline connecting the transmission systems of theRepublic of Poland and the Slovak Republic – Strachocin distribution and measurement node, which consisted in theperformance of assembly and welding works, along with earthworks for the following facilities of the Strachocin node:
- Filter-separator units-measurementanddistributionnode-5kpl. -Maximumflowofeachfilter-separatoris375000m3/h (undernormalconditions), MOP8.4MPa
2. Strachocin filter-separator units – 2 kpl. – The maximum flow of each filter-separator is 200 000 m3/h (under normalconditions), MOP 8. 4 MPa.
3. Measurement and regulation trains – Two-way trains with diameters of DN300-600 that are used for technologicalmeasurements of the flowing gas stream and its flow control in the flow range of 200 000÷900 000 m3/h (undernormal conditions), MOP 8. 4 MPa.
4. Collector assemblies DN800, MOP 8. 4 MPa – construction of five DN800 collectors in an underground installationconnecting control and measurement assemblies and connections brought out above ground level to enable futureconnection of pipelines leading to gas compression units.
- Filter unitinletmanifoldassembly-Constructionofathreeinletmanifoldassembly2xDN800 and1xDN700 whichconnectsthefilterseparatorsinsuchawayastoenablegasintakefromthreedirectionsbyeachfilterseparator.
6. Filter unit outlet manifolds – construction of three outlet manifolds 2xDN800 and 1xDN700 which connects the filterunit in a way that allows further directing of gas to the regulating and measuring units.
7. Strachocin protection unit – The unit for reducing the inlet gas pressure and protecting against exceeding themaximum working pressure directed to the existing Strachocin interconnection point was constructed from two lines(working and reserve). Flow rate 200 000 m3/h ( under normal conditions), MOP 8. 4 MPa
- Strachocin Connecting Unit – Construction of a shut-off and relief unit for the connection of the DN700 gas pipeline to the existing Strachocin Junction. Flow rate: 200 000 m3/h, MOP 8,4 MPa
9. Connecting gas pipeline DN700 – gas pipeline connecting the designed junction with the existing Strachocin junction, length L=506m, MOP 8,4 MPa.
The work, commissioned by the general contractor, CONTROL PROCESS S. A. , lasted from 23. 12. 2019 to 31. 08.2021.
Gascontrol Polska Sp. z o. o. carried out the commissioned works in accordance with the Agreement.