We are developing our business towards the useful use of renewable energy sources, with particular emphasis on biogas
Possibilities of using biomethane
- Locally to generate electricity to be fed into the grid of the power system operator or to be used for own needs - the simplest option
- Locally to supply an industrial customer using the construction of a direct gas pipeline - a variant depending on the type of gas that will be required by the end customer
- Locally, to supply consumers not connected to the grid of the distribution system operator, located in the commune, where the biogas plant is located, or within a short distance. Gasification of white spots
- Gas compression and transport by means of CNG tanks to the recipient within a radius of several dozen kilometers
- Introduction of biomethane to the grid of the distribution system operator, which gas will meet the requirements described in the Distribution Network Code in terms of physical and chemical parameters
- Introduction of biomethane to the grid of the distribution system operator, which does not meet the requirements described in the Distribution Network Operation and Maintenance Manual in terms of physical and chemical parameters, however, as a result of mixing with high-methane natural gas, the end user will receive gas that meets all the requirements set by the Investor
Gascontrol Group has already built 40 biogas plants
Biogas plants are a source of combustible gas (biogas) generated in the process of methanogenesis, which can be used in various types of energy processes. It can be used as a fuel for gaseous combined systems of distributed energy, for combustion in gas boilers, as a biofuel for driving car engines and, after treatment to the quality of biomethane for introduction into gas networks.
We sincerely hope that our offer will meet with your approval and interest.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
If you want to know more details, please contact us.